In conformity to the new rules about COVID19, we inform you that we organized our duties as follows to
continue offering you an efficient service, in security.
THE PORT IS ALWAYS OPEN AND OPERATIVE 24H 7/7 DAYS
Our mooring men are on duty 24h 7/7 days at the mobile +39 392 9131383
The Hospitality Desk is at disposal, preferably via email or phone, to guarantee the service :
+39 010 6143420 (Hospitality Desk)
+39 338 5093450 (berths)
+39 392 9480443 (services & communication)
Our staff of Yacht Solution is available to all clients to look after your boat’s need.
Call directly Alessio or Davide’s mobile +39 335 6226281 or +39 337 1178185
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: THE FITNESS AREA OF THE MARINA IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Call 112 or your personal doctor in case of symptoms or breathing problems. Don't go to the hospital!
Call 1500 ( public nr of Health Ministry for general info)
HERE BELOW THE GENERAL RULES IN MARINA AND IN TOWN TO PREVENT THE INFECTION
UPDATE NOVEMBER 29th 2020
According to three levels of risk, our Region from Sunday 29th of November , is considered YELLOW (low medium risk)
PRIORITY AND ALWAYS IN FORCE MEASURES: use of mask (* see below more details), social distance, ban on gathering and hand hygiene
In Genoa the curfew is from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
From 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. it is allowed to move only for proven and important reasons of health, work or study (the self declaration form is required-download it at the bottom of the page).
It's now allowed to leave the municipality of residence.
It's not allowed to cross the borders of our region, if of different level of risk (orange or red), except for important reasons of health, work or study (the self declaration form is required-download it at the bottom of the page).
BARS AND RESTAURANTS etc.
Open until 6 pm, take away up to 10 p.m. and home delivery service has no time restriction.
It's allowed in the open air with a personal distance of at least two meters.
Gym Clubs, Swimming pools and wellness centres are closed
Shops are Open; Shopping malls are closed during the week end or holidays, except pharmacies, food stores, tobacco shops and newstands
PERSONAL SERVICES like hairdressers, barbershops, beauticians are open
THEATRE & SPORT SHOWS, FAIRS AND EVENTS, CINEMAS etc are suspended.
* USE OF MASK: In the whole italian territory, the use of the safety mask is compulsory, even in the open air, day and night, and it's highly recommended also in private houses with non cohabiting people , until new communication.
with the following exceptions:
Where it is guaranteed the condition of solitary confinement respect to non co-habitants
During sport activity ( always mask at disposal) with a distance of at least two meters
Children under 6 years
People with diseases that are incompatible with the use of the mask
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- If you have symptoms and /or high temperature over 37,5 C
- If you are in quarantine or Covid 19 positive
- If you come from areas where there is a higher level of outbreak
- If you’ve been in companies where there have been suspected cases in the last 14 days or if you’ve been in contact with a Covid 19 infected person in the last 14 days
- The Hospitality Desk and the Marina Crew are operative and at your disposal via radio/telephone or e mail.
- If you absolutely need to go to the Hospitality Desk, only by reservation and one person at a time can enter.
- Always keep the safety distance – at least 1 metre – and wear the compulsory safety mask.
- Clean your hands properly before touching things and before entering rooms put on the mask and single-use gloves.
- Leave and collect your mail/ packages etc. in the indicated areas.
- Leave your docs on the desk, following the instructions given by the staff and keeping the safety distance.
- The Marina’s facilities ( bins, gates, water pipes, shore power dispensers etc) must be touched with single use gloves.
- Gatherings on board among people and crew of different yachts and on the docks are not allowed.
- Don’t walk barefoot in the Marina.
- Demand your contractors observe these rules in the Marina and on board.
To keep you up to date
Official Italia Site (click here)
Official European Re-Open site (https://reopen.europa.eu/en/map/ITA)
Entrance Procedures in Italy (https://infocovid.viaggiaresicuri.it/returningtoitaly.html)
The evolution of the world and Italian situation can be constantly monitored here:
(you can see the breakdown by clicking on the regions)
World Health Organization
Italian Health Ministry
Italian Institute of Health
City of Genoa