Tommaso Moretti opened a wine shop in 1906. In 1946 Gelindo Sgrazzutti started working there, and in 1977 he and his son Giancarlo took over the shop. The wine shop still has its original sheet metal sign and windows. The interior features the original seventeenth-century floors and vaulted ceilings, with early twentieth century wooden countertops, cabinets and shelves.
Via di San Bernardo 73-75 - Genova
Tel. +39 349 5473697 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org