Established in 1906, Giulio Cesare Alvigini purchased it in 1944. Liberty display window and cherry burl furniture, its cabinets are made of glass and carved and inlaid wood that blend into the mezzanine floor. Tiles with cyclamen decorations and a valuable collection of pharmacy jars, mortars and scales.
Via Petrarca 14 R - Genova
Tel. +39 010 561024 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org