The shop was opened in 1790 and is located where the slaughterhouse was since the Middle Ages. Almost everything in the shop dates back to ancient times: marble door decorated with bucrani, floor, barrel ceiling and capitals, marble counter dating back to the XIX century and high-relief sculptures depicting protagonists of the Risorgimento, overhead rail and hooked bars.
Via Macelli di Soziglia 8 R - Genova
Tel. +39 010 2474597 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org