Established in Genoa in 1780, its name was changed to Marescotti in 1906. It is situated in the 13th century Loggia Gattilusio. This shop went out of business from 1979 to 2008, Alessandro Cavo reopened it and kept it unchanged: Charles X-style finely crafted wood furniture, brass and marble objects, plate glass display cases and a “National Cash Register”.
PASTICCERIA LIQUORERIA MARESCOTTI
Via di Fossatello 35-37 R - Genova
Tel. +39 010 2091226 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org