This shop was opened in 1937 in the Medieval Piazza Cicala. The artistic activity which was started by Edoardo Bottaro at the end of the XIX century, is kept alive in this shop and the traditional production has now been extended. Inside the shop, the original floor is partly still there, and there are also the shop’s vaulted ceiling, old tools for glass blowing and many documents.
BOTTEGA ARTIGIANA DEL VETRO
Piazza delle Scuole Pie 3A - Genova
Tel. +39 010 2477752 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org