Crafts shop manufacturing stamps, plaques and engravings established in 1896 by Bernardo Luigi Busellato: it has been working for 116 years in the same premises. A fine Art Deco sign can be seen hanging above the window and inside the shop, early XX century chests of drawers and shelves are packed with sealing wax, stamps, studs and many other objects.
Via al Ponte Reale 3 R - Genova
Tel. +39 010 2472344 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org