Opened in 1876 on the corner between via Roma and piazza Corvetto it was known as “Fossati & Gismondi”. The name was then changed to “Mangini” and the Rossignotti family bought it in 1957. It is characterized by elegant interiors, the chessboard floor, the decorated and inlaid wooden counter, stuccoes, mirrors, chandeliers and furniture Rococo style.
CAFFÈ CONFETTERIA E PASTICCERIA MANGINI
Piazza Corvetto 3 R - Genova
Tel. +39 010 564013 - E-mail: email@example.com