The shop is inside the Carmelitani Scalzi monastery; it was founded in 1584 by Nicolò Doria and has been active since 1650.
It is characterized by barrel ceilings, glazed walnut shelves dating back to the XVIII century, grey and white marble floor. State-of-theart technologies are used. The chemist’s shop still sells galenical and phytotherapeutic products.
Antica Farmacia Sant'Anna
Piazza Sant'Anna 8 - Genova
Tel. +39 010 2513285 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org