it-ITde-DEen-GBfr-FR
 

WELCOME PAGES

Guide to services and leisure time
 
 

Antica Barberia Giacalone

Antica Barberia Giacalone

Opened in 1908 by Emanuele Giacalone, it was refurbished and decorated by his son Italo in 1922, it has been owned by FAI (Italian Environment Fund) since 1992.

Antica Farmacia Sant’Anna

Antica Farmacia Sant’Anna

The shop is inside the Carmelitani Scalzi monastery; it was founded in 1584 by Nicolò Doria and has been active since 1650.
Antica Osteria del Giallo

Antica Osteria del Giallo

An inn opened in Bavari in 1913 by Maria Canepa, whose husband was known as “il Giallo”, the yellow man, because of the colour of his hair and moustache.

Antica Polleria Aresu

Antica Polleria Aresu

Aresu poulterer’s shop has been displaying chickens and poultry since 1910.

Arduino Antiquariato

Arduino Antiquariato

His business has been active since 1870. Alberto Arduino opened this shop in 1907 where the famous Concordia Café was, in Via Garibaldi. The shop sells costume jewellery, antiques and jewels.
Bar Pasticceria Klainguti

Bar Pasticceria Klainguti

Established in 1828 by the Swiss patissiers, the Klainguti brothers, it is now managed by the Ubaldi family.

Bottega artigiana del vetro

Bottega artigiana del vetro

This shop was opened in 1937 in the Medieval Piazza Cicala. The artistic activity which was started by Edoardo Bottaro at the end of the XIX century, is kept alive in this shop and the traditional production has now been...
Busellato Incisioni

Busellato Incisioni

Crafts shop manufacturing stamps, plaques and engravings established in 1896 by Bernardo Luigi Busellato: it has been working for 116 years in the same premises.

Caffè Confetteria e Pasticceria Mangini

Caffè Confetteria e Pasticceria Mangini

Opened in 1876 on the corner between via Roma and piazza Corvetto it was known as “Fossati & Gismondi”. The name was then changed to “Mangini” and the Rossignotti family bought it in 1957.
Cantine Moretti

Cantine Moretti

Tommaso Moretti opened a wine shop in 1906. In 1946 Gelindo Sgrazzutti started working there, and in 1977 he and his son Giancarlo took over the shop.

Cartoleria Barisione

Cartoleria Barisione

Open in Soziglia since 1878, Cartoleria Barisione is a landmark stationer for natives of Genoa and visitors alike.

Casella accessori per calzature

Casella accessori per calzature

Mario Casella opened a quality shoe shop in Marassi in 1908, supplying shoes to the players of the Genoa Cricket and Football Club.

D. Villa / Profumo

D. Villa / Profumo

The Villa patisserie has used traditional methods and first quality raw materials since 1827.

Dallai Libreria Antiquaria

Dallai Libreria Antiquaria

Established by Domenico Amedeo Dallai and now managed by his daughter Giovanna and his granddaughter Marta, this bookshop has been located inside the Palazzo De Marini Croce since 1939. This is one of the 42 UNESCO protected...
Drogheria Viganego

Drogheria Viganego

It was took over by Mario Viganego in 1930, yet it was already in business in 1910. Now, Mario’s granddaughter, Silvia, is the owner.

Enoteca Bar Ricci Giacomo

Enoteca Bar Ricci Giacomo

Originally a tavern opened in 1932 by the uncle of the current proprietor, Giacomo Ricci, the bar still has its original glass sign and pitchpine window frames.

Farmacia Alvigini

Farmacia Alvigini

Established in 1906, Giulio Cesare Alvigini purchased it in 1944.

Finollo

Finollo

Established in 1899 by Emanuele Finollo, this shop is a family business. It sells ties, bespoke shirts and men’s accessories.

Giovanni Rivara fu Luigi

Giovanni Rivara fu Luigi

This shop - just opposite the cathedral - has been selling fabric, blankets, “mezzari” (printed cotton cloths) for personal and household use since 1802.

Lucarda abbigliamento

Lucarda abbigliamento

It has been located under the “Ripa Maris” Medieval colonnade since 1920. This shop is still the reference shop for casual clothing and sportswear thanks to Michela Lucarda.

Luico Fabbrica Turaccioli

Luico Fabbrica Turaccioli

This family business was established in 1855 in small but characteristic premises. Early XX century wood shelves and chests of drawers contain cork objects, measuring sticks and antique tools for oenology and cork...
Luigi Stagno Calzature

Luigi Stagno Calzature

Shoe manufacturer since 1915, it is situated under the colonnade of the Accademia, the former site of the medieval convent of San Domenico, which was later demolished.

M. Torielli Drogheria e Coloniali

M. Torielli Drogheria e Coloniali

Established in 1930 by Matilde Torielli, the grandmother of the current owners, this shop is still enchanting and smells nice from spices, extracts, colonial perfumes and coffee.

Macelleria Nico

Macelleria Nico

The shop was opened in 1790 and is located where the slaughterhouse was since the Middle Ages.

MAGNONE1914

MAGNONE1914

Craft and Passion. Since 1914 the jewelry Magnone is the meeting between quality and creativity of the jewel in the name of “handmade” and “Made in Italy”.

  • esercizi convenzionati marina di genova
Morsia Giovanni Battista Serrature, Casseforti, Chiavi e Armi

Morsia Giovanni Battista Serrature, Casseforti, Chiavi e Armi

First in Rivarolo, then in Sestri Ponente, the workshop that opened in 1946 has been handed down over four generations.

Pasticceria Liquoreria Marescotti

Pasticceria Liquoreria Marescotti

Established in Genoa in 1780, its name was changed to Marescotti in 1906. It is situated in the 13th century Loggia Gattilusio.

Pasticceria Svizzera

Pasticceria Svizzera

The Pasticceria Svizzera has been working in the Albaro neighbourhood since 1910 and continues the tradition of the Swiss patisserie, united with Genoa traditional confectionery.
Pescetto

Pescetto

It has been in business since 1899 and was moved to these premises in 1922. It used to sell silk, luxury fabrics and underwear, then branched out and started selling clothing designed by prestigious labels.
Pietro Romanengo fu Stefano

Pietro Romanengo fu Stefano

This shop was opened in 1814 even though the company had been working since 1780. Romanengo delicacies: sugared almonds, candied fruit, bon-bons and the famous violette are sold here among precious marble and wooden...
 

Categories