Craft and Passion. Since 1914 the jewelry Magnone is the meeting between quality and creativity of the jewel in the name of “handmade” and “Made in Italy”.
Established by Domenico Amedeo Dallai and now managed by his daughter Giovanna and his granddaughter Marta, this bookshop has been located inside the Palazzo De Marini Croce since 1939. This is one of the 42 UNESCO protected world heritage “Palazzi dei Rolli”.
The Pasticceria Svizzera has been working in the Albaro neighbourhood since 1910 and continues the tradition of the Swiss patisserie, united with Genoa traditional confectionery.
First in Rivarolo, then in Sestri Ponente, the workshop that opened in 1946 has been handed down over four generations.
The shop was opened in 1790 and is located where the slaughterhouse was since the Middle Ages.
Established in 1930 by Matilde Torielli, the grandmother of the current owners, this shop is still enchanting and smells nice from spices, extracts, colonial perfumes and coffee.
Shoe manufacturer since 1915, it is situated under the colonnade of the Accademia, the former site of the medieval convent of San Domenico, which was later demolished.
This family business was established in 1855 in small but characteristic premises.
It has been located under the “Ripa Maris” Medieval colonnade since 1920. This shop is still the reference shop for casual clothing and sportswear thanks to Michela Lucarda.