- REGISTER at the Hospitality Desk with the following documents : – BOAT REGISTER CERTIFICATE – COPY OF INSURANCE POLICY – CREW LIST if applicable
- Read and accept the contractual terms and conditions for mooring
For more information, contact the Hospitality Desk
OBLIGATORY AGENCY PROCEDURES
We thank you for choosing our Marina and would remind you of the essential procedures on arrival and departure which are OBLIGATORY for COMMERCIAL vessels BEFORE ARRIVAL:
- A local maritime agency must be appointed to carry out arrival and departure formalities with the relevant authorities
Should you not have your own local agent our Hospitality Desk can suggest a reliable agent who will charge a favourable tariff for clients of Marina Genova Aeroporto for the following:
- Arrival and departure formalities with the Harbour Board
- Garbage disposal (order 64/2004 CP Genova)*
- Arrival/Departure Customs Manifest
- Arrival formalities for the Border Police and issue of shore pass
* Order 64/2004 of the Genoa Harbour Board obliges the commander to notify if/when and where garbage is to be disposed of.
The notification should be sent to the technical department of the Harbour Board 24 hours prior to the vessel’s arrival.
Failure to give due notification is punishable by fine.