The shop is inside the Carmelitani Scalzi monastery; it was founded in 1584 by Nicolò Doria and has been active
An inn opened in Bavari in 1913 by Maria Canepa, whose husband was known as “il Giallo”, the yellow man,
His business has been active since 1870. Alberto Arduino opened this shop in 1907 where the famous Concordia Café was,
Established in 1828 by the Swiss patissiers, the Klainguti brothers, it is now managed by the Ubaldi family.
This shop was opened in 1937 in the Medieval Piazza Cicala. The artistic activity which was started by Edoardo Bottaro
Crafts shop manufacturing stamps, plaques and engravings established in 1896 by Bernardo Luigi Busellato: it has been working for 116
Opened in 1876 on the corner between via Roma and piazza Corvetto it was known as “Fossati & Gismondi”. The
Tommaso Moretti opened a wine shop in 1906. In 1946 Gelindo Sgrazzutti started working there, and in 1977 he and
Open in Soziglia since 1878, Cartoleria Barisione is a landmark stationer for natives of Genoa and visitors alike.
Mario Casella opened a quality shoe shop in Marassi in 1908, supplying shoes to the players of the Genoa Cricket
The Villa patisserie has used traditional methods and first quality raw materials since 1827.
Established by Domenico Amedeo Dallai and now managed by his daughter Giovanna and his granddaughter Marta, this bookshop has been
It was took over by Mario Viganego in 1930, yet it was already in business in 1910. Now, Mario’s granddaughter,
Originally a tavern opened in 1932 by the uncle of the current proprietor, Giacomo Ricci, the bar still has its
Established in 1899 by Emanuele Finollo, this shop is a family business. It sells ties, bespoke shirts and men’s accessories.
This shop - just opposite the cathedral - has been selling fabric, blankets, “mezzari” (printed cotton cloths) for personal and
It has been located under the “Ripa Maris” Medieval colonnade since 1920. This shop is still the reference shop for
This family business was established in 1855 in small but characteristic premises.
Shoe manufacturer since 1915, it is situated under the colonnade of the Accademia, the former site of the medieval convent
Established in 1930 by Matilde Torielli, the grandmother of the current owners, this shop is still enchanting and smells nice
The shop was opened in 1790 and is located where the slaughterhouse was since the Middle Ages.
Craft and Passion. Since 1914 the jewelry Magnone is the meeting between quality and creativity of the jewel in the
First in Rivarolo, then in Sestri Ponente, the workshop that opened in 1946 has been handed down over four generations.
Established in Genoa in 1780, its name was changed to Marescotti in 1906.
The Pasticceria Svizzera has been working in the Albaro neighbourhood since 1910 and continues the tradition of the Swiss patisserie,
This shop was opened in 1814 even though the company had been working since 1780. Romanengo delicacies: sugared almonds, candied
It is the successor of the oldest shop in Soziglia. When you enter the shop it is as if you
The shop was founded by Emanuele Pissimbono in 1898 in Via XXV Aprile. It sells menswear and it is still
Opened by Maurizio Parodi in 1932, the poultry shop has been run by his family for three generations. It still
Opened in 1946 by the legendary Caterina Rapetti Traverso on the Mura delle Grazie, the ancient city walls, the restaurant
Founded in 1866 and located between the cathedral and Castello hill, this patisserie has remained virtually unchanged since then: wood
Already a salt warehouse in the Middle Ages, it was transformed into a “trattoria” at the end of the XIX
Customers have been entering the shop through a beautifully carved gable end door since 1927.
Opened in 1862 in the delightful hamlet of San Desiderio by Giovanni Battista and Rosa Peirano, known as “i Bruxaboschi”,