Founded in 1866 and located between the cathedral and Castello hill, this patisserie has remained virtually unchanged since then: wood floor, counter and shelves, small wood cupboards with glass doors. Old XIX century machines are still in the old workshop, including a stone “melanger” which was used to grind hazelnuts and toast cocoa beans.
Romeo Viganotti Fabbrica Cioccolato
Vico dei Castagna 14 R – 16123 Genova
+39 010 2514061