The Teatro Carlo Felice Opera House was inaugurated on April 7th 1828 with the opera “Bianca e Fernando” by Vincenzo Bellini. The original project was made by Architect Carlo Barabino. During world war 2nd an incendiary bomb destroyed the Theatre. On April 7th 1987, the foundation stone of the new theatre was laid. The new architectural project was created by Ignazio Gardella, Aldo Rossi and Angelo Sibilla. The artistic season 1991/1992 was the rebirth of the new theatre. Since then artistic seasons including operas, concerts and cultural meetings have been held. The artistic season 2014>2015 includes operas, ballets and symphonic concert, jazz concerts and much more.