In conformity to the new rules about COVID19, we inform you that we organized our duties as follows to
continue offering you an efficient service, in security.
THE PORT IS ALWAYS OPEN AND OPERATIVE 24H 7/7 DAYS
Our mooring men are on duty 24h 7/7 days at the mobile +39 392 9131383
The Hospitality Desk is at disposal to guarantee the service by phone and e mail as follows:
Our staff of Yacht Solution is available to all clients to look after your boat’s need.
Call directly Alessio or Davide’s mobile +39 335 6226281 or +39 337 1178185
or email email@example.com
HERE BELOW THE GENERAL RULES TO PREVENT THE INFECTION IN MARINA
UPDATE – from August 16th up to further communication
WEAR ALWAYS YOUR SAFETY MASK , DAY AND NIGHT, PROPERLY PLACED ON NOSE AND MOUTH
- If you have symptoms and /or high temperature over 37,5 C
- If you are in quarantine or Covid 19 positive
- If you come from areas where there is a higher level of outbreak
- If you’ve been in companies where there have been suspected cases in the last 14 days or if you’ve been in contact with a Covid 19 infected person in the last 14 days
RULES AND PROCEDURES
- The Hospitality Desk and the Marina Crew are operative and at your disposal via radio/telephone or e mail.
- If you absolutely need to go to the Hospitality Desk , only by reservation and one person at a time can enter.
- Always keep the safety distance – at least 1 metre – and wear the compulsory safety mask.
- Clean your hands properly before touching things and before entering rooms put on the mask and single-use gloves.
- Leave and collect your mail/ packages etc. in the indicated areas.
- Leave your docs on the desk, following the instructions given by the staff and keeping the safety distance.
- The Marina’s facilities ( bins, gates, water pipes, shore power dispensers etc) must be touched with single use gloves.
- Gatherings on board among people and crew of different yachts and on the docks are not allowed.
- Don’t walk barefoot in the Marina.
- Demand your contractors observe these rules in the Marina and on board.
To keep you up to date
The evolution of the world and Italian situation can be constantly monitored here:
(you can see the breakdown by clicking on the regions)